The ONLY Newspaper Devoted to Selinsgrove (and wherever else I travel)! VANDALISM ON YOUR BLOCK? THE OSN WILL INVESTIGATE! Please email news tips to Hildelysiak@gmail.com
By Hilde Kate Lysiak
Firefighters and emergency responders are responding to a fire this evening at 310 High Street in Selinsgrove.
The fire was likely caused by a broken stove, sources told the Orange Street News.
“It was a malfunction,” a firefighter at the scene told the OSN
No injuries were reported.
THIS IS BREAKING NEWS. STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES