VANDALISM? CORRUPTION? HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO TURN? NO STORY TOO BIG OR SMALL THE OSN WILL INVESTIGATE! Please email news tips to Hildelysiak@gmail.com
By Hilde Kate Lysiak
Firefighters and emergency responders are responding to a fire this evening at 310 High Street in Selinsgrove.
The fire was likely caused by a broken stove, sources told the Orange Street News.
“It was a malfunction,” a firefighter at the scene told the OSN
No injuries were reported.
THIS IS BREAKING NEWS. STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES
Great reporting. Keep up the good work.
Was this North or South High st?
Pingback: OSN Top Stories of the Week | Orange Street News